2006 Infiniti M35x Replacement

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
steve_c
Car: 06 M35x

After 18 years of ownership and 150K, I have bought a new vehicle to eventually replace my 2006 M35x. By far the best car I have ever owned in my 44 years of new car purchases (my first new purchase was a 1979 Olds Toronado). I cannot let go of the M for now, so my wife is letting me keep it until I get acclimated to the new ride. I have been looking for a replacement over the last 4 years or so, and finally pulled the trigger on a 2023 Lincoln Nautilus..my first SUV ever.
The M has been a great "road trip cruiser" over the past 18 years, but it is time.
Thankfully, my wife is agreeing to keep the Infiniti on the road for now, insurance & all. We are fortunate enough to be able to keep it in addition to the new SUV.

Wayne Carrini (Chasing Classic Cars) gives his take on when it is time to get rid of your vehicle. He says (I am paraphrasing)...after a ride and you park the vehicle, take a look back at it....if it does not bring a smile to your face, it is time to sell!

Well, after I drove my new SUV for 150 miles, (I love everything about it so far) I got into my old M35 and drove 35 miles to run an errand. After parking, I looked backed at the M...and a smile came to my face.
Enough Said
Not ready to sign off!

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

These are great cars indeed! 18 years is awesome! I'm at 9 years on my current '11 M56x.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”