2006 1.8S Sentra Rear Suspension bolts

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
crackhammer
Car: Nissan Sentra 2006 1.8S Special Edition

Hello folks,

Just got Gabriel Ready Mounts for my Sentra. The original ones have been leaking for a while and now they are unbearable. Planning to install these over the weekend. The front suspensions seem pretty straight forward and everything is included. For the rear though, the nut and bolts are not included. I sprayed penetrating oil yesterday on these nuts and noticed that they are pretty rusted. There is a good chance that they will break when I am taking the old suspensions off. Oh, winter salt.

When I check for these nuts and bolts, they seem to be available on parts website but when I search, I find a few comments that they are welded (on a different B15 forum). I didn't find this specific information for 2006 models but for older ones like 2004, they claim to be welded. I would like someone to confirm or deny this information for 2006 model so that there is no 'surprise' after taking the suspensions off and I don't have to tow the vehicle to fix.

Many thanks in advance.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”