2005 Quest throwing multiple codes

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
Kluster
Car: 2005 Nissan Quest

P1726 - Electric Throttle Control System
U1000 - CAN Communication Line
P0500 - Vehicle Speed Sensor
P1212 - ABS/TCS Communication Line
P1800 - VIAS Control Solenoid
U1001 - CAN Area Network Communication
P1574 - ASCD Vehicle Speed Sensor

Hey guys, all these codes went wrong at once, what do you guys think is the issue here? I started up my van one day, and it was like this, and my check engine light is on. I'm not super car savvy :gotme , so that's why I'm here doing this. What do you guys think? Thanks in advanced!

~Kluster
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revised title

Kluster
Car: 2005 Nissan Quest

I saw in one post that it might be my tire tread is too low on some of my tires, therefor throwing my ABS TCS and SLIP lights are on. And my brakes light is on as well. Probably because the pads need replaced. And now my check engine light is on, as of the beginning of the weekend, I had just replaced my Alternator myself, a new battery, and a new fuze that connects to the battery for the alternator cord and another one.

Edit: Currently simply trying to disconnect the negative on the battery to reset the computer.

Someone please help me out! I need this fixed asap! :(

far raf
Car: 2005 Nissan Quest SE (standard? simple? edition - i.e. nothing special)

Many of your codes are "downstream codes" meaning that an underlying problem has to be addressed. Download an FSM from this site, and read about diagnostics for the upstream codes. If you can't figure it out, take it to the dealer to diagnose, it should not cost too much. But do not commit to any repairs until you get a second and third opinion.

Return to “Quest Forum”