2005 Nissans over Atlanta; My NOPI 2005 pics

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
klattr1
Car: GT42R powered S14/KA

Coming from me (Ryan), co-owner of KA-T.org, it was a pleasure meeting all the NICO staff. I had a great time hanging out and talking with whoever I could (Greg, Rex, Robert Seabrooke, Brian (nx95240), etc). good job on setting everything up. definitely most organized car club section at the event for sure.

here's pics i took from this past weekend in Atlanta:

DammitBobby
Car: S13 91 KA24DET

Hey Ryan nice meeting you this past weekend. Look forward to coming back next year. Hopefully my car wont blow up again

SILVIADRIFTR
Car: 1993 nissan k's silvia

Finally, someone posted a pic of my car(lime green sr valve cover and piping, black silvia). Thanks man. Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone at the show but hope to meet some more of you guys soon.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

dont hate cuz im on 28's!

klattr1

DammitBobby wrote:Hey Ryan nice meeting you this past weekend. Look forward to coming back next year. Hopefully my car wont blow up again
for sure. next year you'll be running twice as strong!

klattr1

SILVIADRIFTR wrote:Finally, someone posted a pic of my car(lime green sr valve cover and piping, black silvia). Thanks man. Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone at the show but hope to meet some more of you guys soon.
hey brian, nice to see your car there. yea i did stop by and talk to Dave for a long time about possibly setting up Z32 tranny in a S14/KA-T setup. he's a cool down-to-earth guy to talk to. BTW, how's the Z32 tranny doing so far and how many sub 1.7 60 fts have u cut with it so far?
Modified by klattr1 at 2:46 PM 9/20/2005

SILVIADRIFTR
Car: 1993 nissan k's silvia

[QUOTE=klattr1]hey brian, nice to see your car there. yea i did stop by and talk to Dave for a long time about possibly setting up Z32 tranny in a S14/KA-T setup. he's a cool down-to-earth guy to talk to. BTW, how's the Z32 tranny doing so far and how many sub 1.7 60 fts have u cut with it so far?[QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't know how I missed your post from so long ago. Dave did tell me he talked to a few guys about the trans upgrade. I haven't had any driveability issues since we put the trans in the car. Our issues is 05 were motor related because of a machine shop that couldn't get it right. I have 3 blocks currently at a new machine shop and we should be ready by next spring, plus I should have my other project ready by then. It is my daily grey/green coupe but it has been labeled by many around the shop as "backup". I'll show some numbers when it's done but the setup is to remain a mystery for a while.

Return to “Past NICO Events”