2005 Maxima SE Auto Trans, 195,000 KMS / 121,000 MILES
Lately just this past month I've noticed that there is a very slight delay when I turn the key where the engine hesitates like its clogged/dirty or something.
About 1-2 seconds at most. But its 1-2 seconds more than usual. Used to have an instant start up no issues.
Things I've done recently to rule out or consider:
- Recently I ran Redline SL-1 (about 3 tanks or so ago) through the system and killed one of my Air Fuel ratio (o2) sensors (by the firewall) and I replaced that one a couple weeks ago.
- All My other Oxygen sensors / Air Fuel ratio sensors are less than a year old. NTK.
- No check engine light or pending codes in the system.
- Less than 1 year old OEM battery and a negative battery cable.
- 1 year old aftermarket alternator/starter
- Replaced PCV Valve a while ago.
- New OEM throttle body - replaced about 2 years ago
- My entire exhaust system except the mufflers is also new less than a year old.
- Air filter about a year ago (FRAM tough guard)
- Synthetic Mobil 1 5w30 High Mileage oil changed every 5000km/3000miles. Oil changed 2 weeks ago or so. Purolator Pureone oil filter.
- OEM front and rear motor engine mounts done a year ago. I still have to do the tranny and other side mount though. Some clunking when I accelerate from a stop too fast lol probably tranny mount.
- I always run Shell Premium V-Power gasoline. 91
I do mostly daily highway driving, not many short trips. I also drive 130-160KMPH / 80-100 MPH speed wise an hour daily haha.
Maybeee... Crankshaft position sensor on its way out? Camshaft position sensor on its way out?
Any thoughts on what this could be?