2005 Altima

General discussion area for the L31-chassis Altima, including the 05-06 SE-R models.
SDRonEbay
Car: Cars, trucks, cooking, reading

I hope you guys don't get too mad at me but I can't post pics of the 05 Altima till tomorrow....Sunday at the very latest. We got a bunch in and I didn't get my card reader from home in time enough to download the pics I took.

I know...there's no excuse but I will really work hard to get some good pics online tomorrow and I'll have a phat read on them too. The biggest thing I can tell you is if you like the Majestic Blue on the Maxima, you should see it on the 3.5 SE.....it's like whoa.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

they didnt change the body at all did they,or perhaps more power out of the 6cyl? they probably couldgive it 26ohp and still be 5hp under the maxima

SDRonEbay
Car: Cars, trucks, cooking, reading

Well, my wifey broke my card reader so off to spend another $40 to get one. The new Altima has no engine mods....but from head to toe, it has been refined. The headlights have a darktone in the lenses, the grill has changed. It's not quite like the Maxima but definitely was patterned after. the hood has two distinct grooves in the center like the Max. The wheels (and wheel covers) look more sporty. The taillamps took a very minor hit. I haven't done it yet but I'm gonna pull an 04 right next to an 05 and check out the height of the rear end. It looks lower. The interior sustained the biggest change. Chrome trim on the speakers, handles and dash. Fabric lining on the door like a Max. A storage compartment on the console like the Z. The steering wheel of the Titan and that unmistakeable roominess....it's definitely the new Altima. Better? That's up to you. I have a new camera but they're locked up today so I'll present pics tomorrow from work.

nlzmo400r

sounds sweet, get up some pic whenever u can

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Pics Pics Pics!:D

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

ah im excited to see it. auto or manual?

nlzmo400r

its a stick, actually i have pics of my 93 white fastback, with my friends 93 black fastback, but i dont know how to post them up here. They're on a floppy if anyone could explain how to put em up, ill do it. Oh, and the black 93 is now wrecked (tears :() he smashed the back of a neon in the rain (brakes locked up) this happened one day after the pics were taken. But he might be able to salvage it with s13/sr2o and front end if he can find the money, and he also needs a new rear glass as it shattered on impact. anway, sorry to kill the good news of pics, but kinda felt like i had to tell someone, its been killing us looking for another 24o to possibly replace it.

Return to “3rd Generation Altima Sedan (2002-2006)”