2005 Altima SER AC drain hose

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
Mister_Lizard
Car: 2005-Altima-SE-R

Hello! i have been trying to find my AC drain hose and i cannot find it. i have crawled under the car a couple times now and looked for quite a while with no luck :frown: . i have tried using the diagram on page 8 http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Altima/2005 ... ma/ATC.pdf but still could not find it. The only thing i haven't done is jacked the car up as i currently don't have jacks. If anyone could help out and tell me where it is that would be great.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

You're probably going to have to jack it up or put it up on ramps to see/get to the hose. It should be located somewhere around the bottom of the firewall/near the bottom of the firewall/floor.

Mister_Lizard
Car: 2005-Altima-SE-R

Alright i borrowed my friends jack and i looked around and was unable to find it :bs: i checked all around the firewall where i could see many other rubber hoses coming out but none of them were lose when touched or facing down. i just can't believe that i couldn't find it.

EDIT: i found it on the inside of the car and doesn't seem to be clogged so i guess there mite be something else wrong with my ac.

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”