2004 QX56 and its Issues

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
haider99

Hey,

I am having a number of issues (mainly electronic) with my 2004 Qx56 and I would like to fix w/e I can before selling it. I would like to know if anyone here has experienced this and/or what the solution is.

1. truck has been parked for over 3 months without starts. Now when I boost it, it will start for maybe 5 minutes before shutting off again. The fuel pump was changed before it was parked.
2. The alarm would go on sometimes for no reason, I unplugged the horn so that it doesnt piss off the neighbours
3. The rear glass switch does not work because its corroded (brand new from dealer is quite expensive). Can I use a switch from some other infiniti/nissan?
4. The heated seats don't work.
5. The backup sensor does not work, I tried programming and still doesn't work.
6. Sometimes, if you press unlock button, the windows would open.

So many issues, I know some of you must have experienced 1 out of the list lol.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

marctronixx

1. coil packs? plugs changed? plug wires? petrol changed?
2. rabbit hole. BCM module, faulty sensor (plug up and scan for codes). door lock faulty
3. this is basically a 2004 nissan armada so you can use parts from that. salvage yard?
4. switch in the dash? wiring? fuse?
5. faulty sensor. wiring.TCM. BCM.
6. faulty switch. BCM.faulty cylinder lock on the door.

electrical issues are a black hole bro. start off by pulling codes and get the service manual if you dont already.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”