2004 murano

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
stuart

Left rear door light and screen keeps telling me that the door is open no it is not. Took to dealer 2 times and they reset it,works for a few days.The big problem is you can not lock it nor set the alarm and the headlights stay on so does the dome lights. You have to turn the dome lights of by hand and do not leave headlights on automatic, if you do not do this the truck thinks you want lights on all night. First time came out and battery light was lite up, dealer picks truck up as it is dead. Yes they try to blame me for leaveing door open first time. Has anyone run into this problem, it does not matter if it is warm or cold outside,

NISTECH

s a dealer tech your case is the first I have heard of. but you do have a recent new model. the door gets its signal from the black button at the bottom rear of the door opening on the body. next time it happens with all the other doors closed try pushing on the button if the dome light goes out. your problem is most likely either door adjustment or switch failure.

Return to “Murano Forum”