2004 Maxima's are HERE!

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
SDRonEbay
Car: Cars, trucks, cooking, reading

Hey everyone! I've got to let you know that the 2004 Maxima's are here and they ROCK!!! :ylsuper If you haven't seen them or been blessed enough to drive one then you have got to take the time to do so. You will not be disappointed. I am a true Nissan enthusiast and my entire family drive Nissans so it's easy for me to fall in love with the new styling and all of the hot new equipment. But for those who are not quite sure what to think about it.....give me a call, schedule an appointment. I'll take you for the ride of your life. I hate to use this site as advertisement but hey, word of mouth isn't mouthy enough. If you're in the Dallas area call me at 972-613-2200. If not, call me anyway, take a day off from work and come see me and take a ride in this luxury/performance/quality car. I would love to be the first to introduce you to the all new 2004 Maxima!

Jayson RelifordTrophy Nissan5031 N. GallowayMesquite, TX 75150Who has been the #1 Nissan dealer in America for two years running?

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

I'm looking forward to driving one soon. I drove my the Nissan dealer where i bought both my 02 Maxima and my Altima and I did not see any, in the showroom or aywhere else. If I were in Dallas I would definately stop by!

SDRonEbay

Not many dealers have them yet and those that do only have one or two.

maxI30t
Car: videogames, cars, girls, and money

does it still have the VG35de?

maxI30t
Car: videogames, cars, girls, and money

stupid....VQ35de sorry about that guys.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Yes it does. I think this is right: HP increase from 255 to 265. Torque from 245 to 255. Anyone jump in a correct me if this isn't right.

SDRonEbay

You're absolutely right. Plus with the CVTC and the TCS (that's way better that Toyota's and Acura's traction systems) you've not only got a strong engine but a way better ride. I had the oppurtunity to take it a track.:cool: Pardon my treacherous French lips but it kicks a$$!!!!

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”