2004 Maxima Commercial

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Saw my first 2004 Maxima commercial tonight. I missed the very begining of it, but it was a guy that stopped to adjust his shoe (I think) and leaned against a brand new black Maxima SE parked on the curb. When he did this, his mind was filled with fast, fun spirted driving images of the new Maxima. He quickly jerks his hand away with a surprised look on his face. As he walks away, he tries to put his hand on an advertisement picture of a woman to see if he got the same effect with her. No such luck! lol

theTony

Same black SE, this one with the Skyview roof. Nothing exciting, just the car speeding around the streets. Well, come to think of it, that is rather exciting! :thumbup

MetaOrbit
Car: Black 2002 Infiniti I35 Sport

TonyVQ wrote:Same black SE, this one with the Skyview roof. Nothing exciting, just the car speeding around the streets. Well, come to think of it, that is rather exciting! :thumbup

Yeah, I saw the one with the black SE zooming around the streets. I always wish I could pull off those e-brake slides like they do in the commercial (and others like it). I just haven't gotten up enough nerve to do it...especially so since I just had the rotors resurfaced due to warping.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Yeah, I thought the black-max looked pretty good until they showed the front end :(

MetaOrbit
Car: Black 2002 Infiniti I35 Sport

audtatious wrote:Yeah, I thought the black-max looked pretty good until they showed the front end :(

LOL yeah....but have you seen one in person yet Tony? I honestly think it doesn't look that bad in person.

theTony

MetaOrbit wrote:LOL yeah....but have you seen one in person yet Tony? I honestly think it doesn't look that bad in person.

Last week I saw two of them on the lot at the dealer where I bought my Max and the Alty. Both were SE's with regular sunroofs. One with leather and one cloth, both autos. Today I went to the new car show here in Louisville and saw two more there. (man they were hard to get close to!) They had a white SE with cloth and a real dark blue SL that had the Skyview roof. I sat in that one and I really liked it. The grille is my least favorite thing about the car, but I can live with it. I would still own one. :thumbup

Linz
Car: stargate sg-1, sci-fi, cars, music, friends, computers, guitar

lol just as i was reading this thread i saw another commerical for the max, mmmhmm i'd love to have one :)

SDRonEbay
Car: Cars, trucks, cooking, reading

I'm gonna post pics today of the new Max's at out dealership. I hope you guys are ready.

jhoward
Car: design, cars, music

Cool car. Cool commercial.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

JaysonReliford wrote:I'm gonna post pics today of the new Max's at out dealership. I hope you guys are ready.

More pics we need more pics!Especially of interiors.Hook us up Jayson

Fred...:)

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Hurry up!!!

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”