2004 delivery notification

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
MikeR

My dealer called today and said my 2004 G35 Laser Red coupe with graphite leather interior, premium package, navigation system, aero package and performance tire and wheel package will be arriving on August 28th. Dealer said pricing will be announced in about a week.

Has anyone else been given a delivery date? My order was placed 6\5.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I think you are the first one here to get a 2004 model.

Congratulations and welcome to our club!

Fred..:ylsuper

Super Dave

let me know about that pricing when you find out. I placed my order about 3 weeks after you. I was told aroung mid september.

bill sharkoski

just placed my order today! diamond graphite; graphite interior; 6mt pkg; premium package; aero. Told me to expect it early October. Can't wait, man.

Super Dave

congrats..........now comes the fun part.......waiting until it feels like your head's gonna explode :D

Super Dave

well, i finally got an order confirmation for my car.......better than nothing i guess. They have one the lot that is almost exactly what i ordered, but it is a 2003, and it has the wrong color interior. So tempting....must resist.....Hold out for '04....three months....cant go on.......(passed out).

bill sharkoski

Hey that's funny....just got a call from my salesman and they're getting the last of the '03.5s next week. What's better, they're getting one EXACTLY like the one I ordered! He offered and I accepted....couldn't resist! Diamond Graphite; graphite interior; premium pkg, and aero. That's exactly what I ordered for '04 but 3 or 4 months sooner. Do you think I'm crazy? The '04s have very little changes (i.e. tire pressure sensor, etc.) and I have no reason to wait that long for the same car. See, I keep talking myself into it....over and over and over and over.....

Super Dave

not crazy, but having an 04 will just help you a little beit when you turn around to sell it. I'm kinda glad they didn't have exactly what I wanted because it would be a really dough decision for me. At least you will have yours through the fun summer months.......at least my heated seats will keep my *** warm during the winter months following the arrival of my order ;)

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”