Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are well.
I have a 2004 nissan 350z enthusiast MANUAL, and I have the following problems.
- The car has no power (it costs a lot to raise the RPM), almost impossible to drive.
- Apparently when it is cold it has a good idle / oil pressure, when warm it starts to shake and goes down to 600rpm and turns on the oil pressure light.
- I reset the codes and after a while on they reappear.
p0011 and p0021.
I have tried the following:
- Change all timing chains and their tensioners.
- Change VVTs.
- Change the oil and its filter.
- Change the oil gasket.
- Change the battery.
- Change the injectors.
I'm really asking for your help, I don't know what to do anymore.
VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM