2003 vs 2004 - Infiniti Newb thinking about buying

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Jamaica2G
Car: 2005 Red G35 6MT Coupe

Yowzah Nico peepz, I need your advice. I'm considering buying a G35 coupe 6mt this summer and I need some feedback on the car's reliability and other such issues that develop over time. Your input would be great b/c the info from magazines and such aren't specific enough at all. Also, is there a difference between the 2003 and 2004 models? Did the 03's have problems with anything? Anything major changed with the 04 models? Your input is greatly appreciated - thanks a mil.

Adrian

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

No significant problems with anything very well sorted cars.

Only thing some are prone to rough idle when warm and not under load (no AC on). some say the factory grounds are to blame there are some aftermarket grounding kits out which sometimes help.

The 6MT Coupe is a very fast and well handling car Infiniti service is generally very good.

There are some difference between 03's and 04's mostly minor interior trim.

Fred...

Jamaica2G
Car: 2005 Red G35 6MT Coupe

how about the 05's? other than the increased HP & the new rims that come with the 6MT and sport performance package or whatever & the slightly different interior. Any issues?

I appreciate any and all responses you guys - you'll help guide me in the right direction!

Adrian

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I haven't heard of any issues with the 05's. They haven't been out long though, but I doubt that there will be any problems, since there were no major changes. Just fine tuning to make the car better.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”