2003 Infiniti g35 speaker upgrade

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
DiLLeStG35
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe

I have a 03 Infiniti g35 coupe with bose system and I want to replace speakers with better ones that sound great with a 12 inch sub and alpine amp. Now I don't know if I'm reading other posts or answers to this question wrong but I'm just confused on this 2 ohm speaker thing that's going on with the Bose speakers. Now my plan is to replace both the front door speakers and the rear seat speakers but still use the oem Bose amp as well as installing a 12 inch sub with an alpine amp unless there is another way of doing this that is better I would definitely appreciate to know. I have a kenwood in dash screen already installed as well. Just don't know where to find speakers I can just replace without replacing everything oem including the amp. I read I don't need the 6x9s if I'm installing an amp so I could just remove those. Anyways some more info on what I can do would be appreciated. Thank you

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”