2003 g35 coupe starting problem

Got questions about your Infiniti? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
apm285
Car: G35 coupe

To whom it may concern, I own a nissan skyline 350gt 2003 model which is an infiniti g35 coupe, runs the same engine and ecu as the 350z. I have created a few threads on a number of forums about my car having difficulties starting, predominantely on hot starts.

About 3 days ago i had my battery replaced, the car was left without a battery for at least 24 hours. ever since then when starting the car the engine rpm rises as normal then descends to 0 which makes the car stall. On the 3rd attempt the same thing happens however it sounds like the engine is going to stall but it doesnt the rpm drops below 300 rpm then suddenly rises and sort of fluctuates until it idles at a normal rpm of 600.This does not happen on cold starts.Any suggestions? Ecu has been reset as a cause of this. I was leaning towards ecu reprogramming/ learning?

Your help is much appreciated as these cars were not sold in Australia and very little people know much about these cars. It was imported from Japan

Thank you

WhiteG35Bullet
Car: 03 G35 CoUpE 6Mt

your car need idling, meaning as u start your car let it sit there and idle and relearn its program

Return to “Infiniti Online Mechanic”