2003 G35 coup wheel key

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
champagneG35
Car: '03 Champagne G35 Coupe 6MT Brembo (sold July 2015), '73 Datsun 240Z,

Simple topic...anybody have one they could sell me ? or if local to camarillo, ca or vicinity could I borrow it ?

my car seems to be lacking one and Infiniti wants $40 for a new one or a new set either way about the same price. my rear tires are balled and if possible wanted to get the tires I got off ebay installed this weekend. There's a shop here localy that said they could remove them but that it may scratch the wheels inside where the lugnut is...I'm trying to avoid that possibility thanks for any advice or help

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

They're all different. You have to get one that is specific to your set.

-Jerome

Hookm36
Car: 2004 G35 coupe

Im looking for a Infiniti logo center cap for my new wheels. The whole is bigger than the stock 19's.....anyone know how I can find one ? or how I can find out the exact size of my center cap ?.........I even thought about maybe a good decal, to go on the existing center cap....all help is greately appreciated !

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

You may want to make a new post, since your question is completely unrelated to the current topic.

-Jerome

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”