2003 FX45 rear lights and turn signals not working

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
fx45inATL
Car: Infiniti FX45

My rear lights and turn signals stopped working on the same day last week, including brake lights (I could tell because my turn signal indicators were blinking very quickly).

Since they all stopped working at the same time, I figured it was a fuse issue. I don't have a manual any longer, but the 2 fuse panels I can find are in the battery compartment and on the door (left) side of the driver's foot pedal area.

Neither of these had a fuse that appears to be related to the rear lights (let alone one that needed to be replaced).

2 questions then:

1) Are there other fuse panels located in the car that I should check?2) If not the fuses, what else should I be checking on to identify the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions -

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

fx45inATL wrote:My rear lights and turn signals stopped working on the same day last week, including brake lights (I could tell because my turn signal indicators were blinking very quickly).

Since they all stopped working at the same time, I figured it was a fuse issue. I don't have a manual any longer, but the 2 fuse panels I can find are in the battery compartment and on the door (left) side of the driver's foot pedal area.

Neither of these had a fuse that appears to be related to the rear lights (let alone one that needed to be replaced).

2 questions then:

1) Are there other fuse panels located in the car that I should check?2) If not the fuses, what else should I be checking on to identify the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions -
Happy Holidays and welcome to NICOclub! Thanks for visiting the FX Forum, we are glad to have you here!

The fuse you are looking for is probably in the fuse box under the hood of your FX, it is usually towards the back of the engine on the passenger side. Here is a link to the FX service manuals if you need it. Let us know if this helps!

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/FX/

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”