2002 Pathfinder LE Car Audio

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
MtBiker

Hey guys, I'm new to this board and a new Pathfinder owner. I have a 02 Pathfinder LE with the Bose sound and factory DVD option. I'm sure this questions has been asked but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere on the board. Anyway, I'm trying to get a AUX in for an aftermarket XM Radio. HAs anyoen had any luck with this on their Pathfinder. Mine doesn't have the SAT button option on the radio. It does have a DVD player which I could care less about but since it's there I'd like to keep it working. It has a aux in on the DVD player but the problem is that everytime I turn off the car it shuts off and when I start it back up I have to turn on the DVD player and then hit the AUX in button on the player and I'm trying to avoid having to do that everytime I get in the car as the DVD player is in the back and kind of a pain to reach back there to turn it on. I'm wonder is there a way to split that AUX in leaving teh radio and going into teh DVD so I could use the XM or MP3 player with some kind of switch to switch between the DVD and other AUX in if I needed to so it would leave me with a dead DVD player in the car. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”