2-door version?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
XterraVersa
Car: Nissan Xterra & Nismo 350Z

Where is the drool smily?

This Versa pictured showed up on the XOC. I would have liked to get a shorter wheel base that this looks to have.

toby

Interesting you posted this pic, as I'm hearing Nissan's expecting lots of Versa owners to do considerable customizing. Guess this'll eventually be the Versa SX or something when/if it comes to the US. Imagine the mods you'll see then...

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

That thing is fuggin hot, I want it!

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

This concept actually has nothing to do with the Versa. They do look similar, though. It's not going to be made (there has been no official word either way, but I don't expect it to see production). It was most likely something of a "styling exercise" from which a lot of cues were carried over to the Versa--this concept appeared before the Versa was ever even mentioned. The resemblance is definitely striking.

This car has been referred to as everything from the next Sentra to the next Silvia and (more recently) a sportier Versa. As far as I know it was never more than a rolling shell...I don't think there was ever a running version.

Apparently this car (the Sport Concept) will be making an appearance alongside another Nissan concept car (truck...) the Infiniti Kuraza. Check it out.

You can also find more pictures of both the Sport and Kuraza concepts at http://www.conceptnissan.com in the "2000's" category.

Return to “Versa General Chat”