2.0 headers fit 1.8?

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
RiseofCthulhu
Car: Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8L 2012

I’m planning on doing the 2.0 swap, I’ve ordered a donor engine(I’ll be rebuilding the whole thing, checking clearances, replacing seals and o rings, hitting torque specs the whole way through). I’m wanting to check if the 1.8l headers will fit the 2.0 so I’m not having to bend or hammer the 2.0 headers to fit in the hatchback engine bay. Anybody got info on how the bolt patterns on both those parts compare?

TECHLINE08
Car: RB S14

did you ever get your answer?

RiseofCthulhu
Car: Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8L 2012

TECHLINE08 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:11 pm
did you ever get your answer?
Nope, I haven’t ordered the headers yet, got the engine delivered, saving up for the rebuild kit from flatlanders, I do have the exhaust from DC sports tho. And I saw that have a model for headers that’s marketed to fit both on EBay. I’ll post more about the build when things really start rolling. Currently have a lot of parts waiting on install(exhaust, speakers/subs, handmade grill, led lights and new horns for behind said grille that need a custom fab mounting bracket, canards, spoiler, license plate holders)
If interest I have an insta for my car @NV1.8L

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”