Slammed, Lowered, Stance, Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

mvjunkie wrote:
Hello,
Where can I find that I need to do a 2' body lift? I have already made up my mind, and I am going to do it, just need to find the right parts/shop etc.
Any information will be appreciated.
Thank you
:iws:

SlimSlammedRogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Sorry for the tease, i was on work eurolines 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 in the rear with 2inch spacer in rear

I got a roof rack delete and a wing and got rid of the works and got xxrs, 18x8.75 all around same 2 inch spacer in rear

I sold the xxrs and bought these little Rota Torque 18x8

Then i got lucky as hell and traded the rotas for these straight up within hours

rdub2k4
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S Special Edition
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

Keep it up man.

audirayray
Car: My Audi a4 wife Nissan Rogue 2010

Whats good bro love what u done with the rogue im working on my wifes 2010 Rogue so far we done 20" FX45 wheels and a 2" drop but i want to slam it like urs whats the best setup in coilovers u recomend and from what car i dont want to spend more then 1k cuz im going bags next year

SlimSlammedRogue

audirayray wrote:Whats good bro love what u done with the rogue im working on my wifes 2010 Rogue so far we done 20" FX45 wheels and a 2" drop but i want to slam it like urs whats the best setup in coilovers u recomend and from what car i dont want to spend more then 1k cuz im going bags next year
Damn i was going to buy a set of those 20's lol,

The best thing i would suggest if you want to be as low as my car is 2008 nissan altima front shocks and a set of lowering springs for the 2008 altima make sure you DO NOT touch the front bump stop

For the rear you will have to cut the bumpstop put in rear shocks from a 1986 corvette make sure they are the rear and then grab a set of coilover sleeves for the rear any kind will do.

All that in total will probably run you about 400 to get as low as my car is, the only draw back is the camber in the back. after you lower a car it gets natural camber the front will not move but the back will and they dont make camber kits yet but im fabricating something as we speak to solve that

audirayray

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:
audirayray wrote:Whats good bro love what u done with the rogue im working on my wifes 2010 Rogue so far we done 20" FX45 wheels and a 2" drop but i want to slam it like urs whats the best setup in coilovers u recomend and from what car i dont want to spend more then 1k cuz im going bags next year
Damn i was going to buy a set of those 20's lol,

The best thing i would suggest if you want to be as low as my car is 2008 nissan altima front shocks and a set of lowering springs for the 2008 altima make sure you DO NOT touch the front bump stop

For the rear you will have to cut the bumpstop put in rear shocks from a 1986 corvette make sure they are the rear and then grab a set of coilover sleeves for the rear any kind will do.

All that in total will probably run you about 400 to get as low as my car is, the only draw back is the camber in the back. after you lower a car it gets natural camber the front will not move but the back will and they dont make camber kits yet but im fabricating something as we speak to solve that

thanks bro im going to get them parts right not to do that today hopefully it all works out ill post some pics when im done... if u get the 20'' u will need spacers just to get that perfect fitment

audirayray

this is what look im shooting for on her rogue can stop wont stop lol!!!!!!

SlimSlammedRogue

audirayray wrote:
thanks bro im going to get them parts right not to do that today hopefully it all works out ill post some pics when im done... if u get the 20'' u will need spacers just to get that perfect fitment
im on inch and a half spacers in the rear

SlimSlammedRogue

Inch and a Half to be flush

tpeplow
Car: 2010 Rogue SL

Hey bro, what's the word on those prototype coilovers you were looking into. Anything go into production yet? Either way I'm slamming my Rogue but if something is in the work that's made for it, I'd rather that then using Maxi or Altima coils.

Cheers :biggrin:

Oh and Hey from up north!

12rogue

How did you remove the roof rails?

DTASFAB

I love this thread. Too much money and too much time can lead to so much fun! This Rogue is like a really tall Sentra hatchback with giant wheels and a really spacious cabin. But it's a Rogue.

SlimSlammedRogue

DTASFAB wrote:I love this thread. Too much money and too much time can lead to so much fun! This Rogue is like a really tall Sentra hatchback with giant wheels and a really spacious cabin. But it's a Rogue.
Lol, its like a baby fx35

SlimSlammedRogue

12rogue wrote:How did you remove the roof rails?
The rails have end caps that pop right off, (be careful not to break them) there are 4 10mm screws holding them down

SlimSlammedRogue

tpeplow wrote:Hey bro, what's the word on those prototype coilovers you were looking into. Anything go into production yet? Either way I'm slamming my Rogue but if something is in the work that's made for it, I'd rather that then using Maxi or Altima coils.

Cheers :biggrin:

Oh and Hey from up north!
Word is late january, early febuary they should be produced for the world. Ive got multiple names to start production after weeks of begging and promising lol

SlimSlammedRogue

18" maxima wheels, 245/45 18x7.5 1.5 spacer in rear, i need a inch spacer for the front.

darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

Looks good man! Dude you put new wheels on every week!! lol How do you manage that?

SlimSlammedRogue

darylzero wrote:Looks good man! Dude you put new wheels on every week!! lol How do you manage that?
alot of people see my car and want my wheels so i trade

bigbank_A

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:Hi Nico, ive been on this site lurking for a while and i finally made a account,
Ive got a 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD and ive lowered it 5.5 inches on Nissan Versa Tein Lowering Springs,
Im from Long Island, New York! If you see me dont be afriad to talk!

i actually love how it feels, it plants on the parkway no body roll what so EVER and the ride quality is pretty much the same,

Here are some pictures with some stock height ones

Up next is wheels, looking at the 6th gen maxima wheels, 370z wheels or someting 19-20"
Give me some feedback!
I live in Manhattan do you think i could survive if i lower and stance my 08 rogue :dblthumb:

SlimSlammedRogue

bigbank_A wrote: I live in Manhattan do you think i could survive if i lower and stance my 08 rogue :dblthumb:
Its do-able, just HAVE to avoid potholes, steel plates, etc

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:
bigbank_A wrote: I live in Manhattan do you think i could survive if i lower and stance my 08 rogue :dblthumb:
Its do-able, just HAVE to avoid potholes, steel plates, etc
So basically no.... Manhattan is hard enough on a vehicle with stock ride height... And you simply CANNOT avoid all the potholes. A slammed Rogue is a bad idea in NYC IMO

SlimSlammedRogue

followingnfront wrote:So basically no.... Manhattan is hard enough on a vehicle with stock ride height... And you simply CANNOT avoid all the potholes. A slammed Rogue is a bad idea in NYC IMO
ive been to a car meet in the city and banged my oil pan i was relieved it didnt break, and since then ive gone lower soooooo, i usually stay away or find the less mangled road which is like finding a needle in a haystack

SlimSlammedRogue

Quick shot of the blast pipe (dont mind the filthy wheels)

SlimSlammedRogue

Morning shot

SlimSlammedRogue

Quick photoshop, should i proceed to get these wheels?

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

I vote yes. But if your picture is indicative of how the offset is going to be you need to get some spacers for the front wheels.

bigbank_A

harryg wrote:While we are on the topic of slammed rogues...check out this one, its not mine...

ImageImage
ImageImage

more pics here:
http://www.cardomain.com/gallery/15970408/
and here http://www.cardomain.com/gallery/15970434/
ok can you please tell me what the name of the hook on your bumper is :biggrin:

SlimSlammedRogue

bigbank_A wrote:
harryg wrote:While we are on the topic of slammed rogues...check out this one, its not mine...

ImageImage
ImageImage

more pics here:
http://www.cardomain.com/gallery/15970408/
and here http://www.cardomain.com/gallery/15970434/
ok can you please tell me what the name of the hook on your bumper is :biggrin:
It isnt my car but you can find it if you search jdm tow hook on ebay

bigbank_A

THANKS

darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:Image

Quick photoshop, should i proceed to get these wheels?
Why does your tailpipe look like it is 6" longer than normal? Did you change it?

Return to “Rogue Forum”