1999 g20 - What's it worth

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
huntin5L

Hmmm....stumbled upon a g20 base model recently. Seems KBB doesn't show much value for the car, which is surprising to me. Anywho, car has 56k miles on it, has been sitting in a garage for the last 6 years, but it was sitting outside before that for an unknown period as the rims and nuts/bolts under the hood do have oxidation on them. However, I think they will clean up nice. Here is a break down.

car does have some dents and dings, scuffs (bumpers) on the car, decent sized area on passenger quarter panel pushed in some.
About 5 spots on the hood where somebody spilled something on it and ate the paint (No rust there), smaller than dime sized.
Only 1 spot of rust from what I can tell which is on the lower corner of the driver door, but seems easily fixable, not through the door, seems more on the surface.
Leather is really nice, and has a power roof, power roof did get a little finicky when trying to close it at one point, didn't want to close.
At least one rim with little curb rash along with oxididation and they are super dirty
Strut towers and radiator core support are in very good condition.
Brakes need to be done, all rotors brakes and possibly a couple calipers
Car did make a rubbing noise when turning left only, i thought maybe the rotor shield, but it looked straight, not positive as I didn't take the wheel off.

The car wasn't even washed when I went to see it, I know if I detailed it the car would look pretty darn good. I can get it for $2,400. Car is gold. I will try to post some pics.

Thoughts, is it worth it?
Last edited by huntin5L on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

huntin5L

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”