1993 J 30 for sale

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Djlaru1

93 j 30 with 83 K. Has a salvage title because car was broken into and vandalized. Never ina major accident. Dark blue with beige leather interior (leather has some holes from vandals) Needs motor for sunroof and rear passenger window. Other than that drives and runs perfect. Asking $6500 OBO. Call Dan at (716) 549-4923 Buffalo NY area. [email protected]

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Dan,

I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune..have you thought that a couple of grand can put your car back in shape, everything included and you'll have a nicer car, then you could buy with the money you'd get for your J?

Fred:thinker

VimyJ

palmerwmd wrote:Dan,

I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune..have you thought that a couple of grand can put your car back in shape, everything included and you'll have a nicer car, then you could buy with the money you'd get for your J?

Fred:thinker
Therein lies the beauty of a J30 or Q45. There is nothing out there that can compare to the value in engineering, performance and luxury of an Infiniti. The capital outlay required for a high performance luxury car - in this case made by Nissan Corp. - under the going rate for such machines is minimal! The bane of the brand new Infiniti buyer is it's illogical depreciation which is the boon of the used Infiniti owner.

For $8000 you could own an older Accord or Camery. Whereas, the same 8 grand spent on an older Infiniti puts you in a world apart in terms of luxury and performance with the same reliability. There are quirks to these cars to be sure and if you have to be rid of it , well, then you must. However, I wouldn't consider $2k for a rehab job money ill spent in terms of an investment for a well maintained conveyance like the J30. What else could you possibly buy for the money you'd get from your J and get the same level of performance/execution? You still have to maintain them no matter who makes them.:chef

Return to “General Chat”