1991 infinity q45 no spark at all!!! Please Help!!!!!

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
navyman_98_99
Car: 1991 q45

I have a 1991 infinity q45 and I changed the plugs and that was the last time it ran. I took it to a piece of sh*t mechanic to fix it and he just messed it up. First he said that the computer was shot then he tryed to fix it his self. So I came and got the car. He said he couldnt figure it out. Plus he didnt give me the computer back he said it was still shot. So I bought a computer and put it in, and it does nothing except have the red led on at all times. When put in diagnostic mode it doesnt change it still has the red led on at all times, no flashing for codes. So I went and bought another computer today and it does the same exact thing as the old one and I still have no spark. I have tons of fuel and all the compression in all of the cylinders are perfect.So my question is where do I start. I have a manual that I use online from alldata.com and it tells me how to test all the sensors. but I just dont know where to start. I have no spark on any of the cylinders.Please help!!!Thanks Mike

911/Q45
Car: Autos, Fitness

Something is disconnected, but with all the messing around you may have to haul it to Jerry Tucker in San Diego to get to the bottom of it.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”