1990 z32 2+2 na/auto: parts for sale( Houston locale)

Nissan 300ZX classified ads, parts and accessories
BarryB
Car: 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 NA

local pickup/cash in hand( msg and inquire feel free but meets are serious buys only;not a mf garage sale)

To make it short, I'm willing to let go of whatever parts Im not terribly attached to right now so to be clear some of what you may want per i may not want to let go...that said theres alot lol seriously shoot your shot. i'll consider and reply ASAP. both are mine/owned and crystal clear i own both 1990 NA/AT/2+2 (BOTH WHITE/RED LEATHER ) Z's mind 30yo oem anything(1 car is 15y+ stored w/60k fair* other is 200k daily...) interior/exterior for ex i have 2 headlights im considering or need calipers/factory rims/misc? f*ck it ask or come look at them as some will require/test . will send any pics or info on request

(sob story initiated): jokes aside its a passion proj. profits are dumped straight into at my NA's restoration. second chance for her, and a promise I made to a family member who barely remembers seeing it for her 1st time; with the big red bow. better times,and this car is a monument of what I cannot repay but a feeling I can try to emulate for her. so a reunion is about 15+ due,the time passed has brought an air of hopelessness and despair for her,this old beat up pos actually meant everything to her at one point,and another took that joy from her. she sits and stares at it even more knowing my plans and stuff but lately isnt as mobile due to age. times running and account for years, an emotional ache for her and I'm uncomfortable letting that be the end to that story. The one I daily and bought acouple years back was enough to get her hopes up again and looking forward. Im 27, ive never seen my grandmother cry so hard and long and being a young guy into cars(knowing full well she knows almost nothing about them at all) struck me fundamentally. what is this thing to her?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

You'll generate more interest if you add pictures.
How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR Pictures can also be added as an attachment.

BarryB
Car: 1990 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 NA

Contact: shoot me an email Hanma947@gmail with any questions or details, everything is used hand pricing so example each factory rim is $125; working on proper pricing on items based on actual condition and rarity

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Classifieds”