1990 Nissan Skyline - Just bought

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
crainbow
Car: 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R

AZhitman wrote:crainbow, I've gotta say, you're either crazy, suffering from a severe head injury, or just a hard-headed SOB like me.

Regardless, I give you props for hanging in and pressing on. Even if this never amounts to anything more than a learning experience, I'm glad you're here.

Carry on, good sir!
Man you guys are ruthless.... I have had offers from a lot of people to buy it and I have thought of backing out and taking the money (profit), but honestly I really want to drive this car and make fixing it a learning experience, would be fun for me. I will never pay up for another skyline, this will be the only time in my life i will have one. I got it by chance, wasnt looking for one, so I think I want to enjoy working on it and then eventually sell it (within a year or two).

Sorry to disappoint guys lol Seems like everyone on here wants me to call it quits.

ca18detgabby
Car: 92 s13 ca18det SOLD, 03 G35

you must really have paid nothing for this car. If I got this car for under 1k, I could see flipping it for a profit and make it someone else's problem.

Polishing a turd is okay to me, this just so far beyond "turd" that even fixing it I would be concerned about its road worthiness. It isn't a matter of trying to stop you, but just looking out for your safety. by all means good luck.

veery
Car: 06 M35x Umbria Grey

(A sun-blistered desert scene, just before sunset. It''s 2036. The world is one chaotic dustbowl - radiation everywhere. Survival? Wits, and luck.)

In the distance a cloud of dust approaches. As it gets nearer it resolves into a '90 Nissan Skyline, a bit rough at the edges, and even rougher where you can't see. Behind the wheel, crainbow, a windy-city remnant, scarf trailing out the broken window, pilots the past-aging GTR through the maze of twisted car skeletons, drifts through the curved junker barrier, and skids to a stop.

Beyond the expectations of the many, the man had stuck to his guns and claimed his ride worthy and had proved them wrong. He leaps from the door hanging from one hinge and sidles up to the leopard-skin-clad Amazonian Shielatata (played by 96 year old and still knockin'-'em-dead Racquel Welch), and says: "This is the last Skyline of any kind left in our world, and it's yours now...I don't even mind it when you call it a Datsun." They join hands and stroll towards the sunset.( camera right and fade............)

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”