1990 engine parts

Nissan 300ZX classified ads, parts and accessories
z32kev13
Car: 1990 z32 NA

Swapped for a JDM engine a few years ago. I have the old one on a stand in my shop. Has a bunch of good parts still attached since the new JDM one came with a lot included. I have the original alt, a/c. Intake plenum, and lower, manifold. Throttle bodies. All good injectors and coil packs were in it. I am located in Buffalo, NY and will ship it if you pay for shipping. I am not trying to make a million bucks, just trying to get rid of it. Take the whole dang thing if you want. It all looks very clean, no damage to the oil pan, and didn’t leak oil. Compression and all electrical connectors, injectors, spark plugs, were tested while the engine was still in the car. Timing is good, and the timing belt was changed in it about 10k miles ago. There is a bit of play in the bearings near the crank shaft, which you can easily identify by flipping the motor upside down and taking the pan off. This is why I yanked the motor. That motor was my cars original motor and was taken out when the car was at 115k miles. I have some new gaskets aside from the motor, for intake manifold and head gasket, valve cover, all Nissan OEM. If you need anything from the 90 n/a vg30de, I have it, and will get rid of it for a good price, just ask. My email is *REDACTED* or just reply here. and head gasket, valve cover, all Nissan OEM. All of the sensors and electrical components were tested like the cam sensor, knock sensor, TPS, you name it.
Last edited by Rogue One on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR

z32kev13
Car: 1990 z32 NA

My email is there. And for price, it depends on the item. Let me know what you need!

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Classifieds”