1988 ka24e or ka24de stanza swap .

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
wrath of Sparta
Car: 1988 Nissan Stanza

hi everybody I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some information on my 1988 Nissan Stanza currently have this motor ca20e and I would like to swap it out for one of the ka mortor or even a ca18de. I am aware that there is little to none motor mods that can be done on the current stock motor that I have that's why I am asking for a possible swaps with one of these motors described can this be done I don't care about the money that is involved I want something different I'm thinking a great sleeper car any advice info would be great thank you very much for your time.

ProjectStanza
Car: 1992 Nissan Stanza XE
KA24E
5spd manual

Hey, im not too familiar with the 88' Stanza but i own and drive a 92' Stanza XE. The powerplant is a KA24E motor like what youre looking for. I can honestly say its a nice strong motor to go with, but they are notorious for burning oil. As far as mods go, there arent too many out there and almost impossible to find. I know a few websites that sell camshaft upgrades but thats about it. The single cam motor wasnt built to be a performance motor. What ive got on my KA24E is: air intake, exhaust, clutch, flywheel, and LSD 5 speed transmission. If i had to guess im probably only pushing about 150ish horsepower to the wheels. I have over 261,000miles on it and its still kicking

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”