1986.5 D21 PickUp Door Lock Linkage Problem

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
RediNico
Car: 2005 Frontier Crew 4x4

The driver door lock linkage on my 1986.5 D21 Pickup has disconnected.Although it is reasonably uncomplicated to get into the innardsof the door,it is not clear how the linkage connects.

My Chilton and Haynes Manuals help not at all, andthe only parts schemata I've found online does not seem to indicate the part I have in hand.

I'm hoping someone here has some experience with this.Please look at http://www.thecriticalcrab.net....html for a visual narrative of the part and problem.

Fortunately, my automatic door opening mechanism works so I can get in and out.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated, particularly any indication of a source for a parts schemata and/or source.

ThanksCR

NM50
Car: 94 D21,98 03 hummer H2,66 311 CA18ET ROADSTER,94GEO METRO pimp mobile

Yeller door lock clip install.First install the yellow clip into the door lock.Then slide the white lock into the yellow clips slot.Pull the rod from the large white guide.Install the rod through the guides top hoe then the yellow clips hole and on into the giudes lower hole.Rotate 90 degrees to lock the rod to the giude.After connected install the rod into the lock cylinder.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”