1984 R30 Skyline

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
RVAE34
Car: R30, Z31, D21, W211 E55

I have wanted a skyline for a long time but never thought I would like driving a RHD car. I ended up buying a local R31 pretty cheap and liked it so much that I went for one of my dream cars, a Japanese magazine featured R30 Skyline that seems to have been created utilizing the best of the best parts. Glass out respray in what looks to be millenium jade and with a fully built FJ20. I found the car myself and had my friends at Japan Parts Service import it for me. It's at the port now about to be loaded on a boat and I cannot wait for it to arrive!!

I have a few subtle plans for it like having the lower half wrapped in gunmetal, the RS turbo graphics added in the upper body color or gold and some Watanabe's. I also plan to find some vintage Recaro's in red or will have some worn ones reupholstered in red.

I will update more when it arrives but here is the progress on the final vision render. Graphics to be added.

RVAE34
Car: R30, Z31, D21, W211 E55

ryanelliott
Car: 2017 Nissan Juke SV

RVAE34 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:10 pm
I have wanted a skyline for a long time but never thought I would like driving a RHD car. I ended up buying a local R31 pretty cheap and liked it so much that I went for one of my dream cars, a Japanese magazine featured R30 Skyline that seems to have been created utilizing the best of the best parts. Glass out respray in what looks to be millenium jade and with a fully built FJ20. I found the car myself and had my friends at Japan Parts Service import it for me. It's at the port now about to be loaded on a boat and I cannot wait for it to arrive!!

I have a few subtle plans for it like having the lower half wrapped in gunmetal, the RS turbo graphics added in the upper body color or gold and some Watanabe's. I also plan to find some vintage Recaro's in red or will have some worn ones reupholstered in red.

I will update more when it arrives but here is the progress on the final vision render. Graphics to be added.

Hi! Congratulations on the car. It looks really great depending on the age. By the way, how much was the car? I'm just curious because I have an idea to buy the same car, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”