1982 Datsun 720 location of coolant temperature sensor

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
JamesM1
Car: 1982 Datsun 720

Hello everyone. I am in need of some more help please, and hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I have a 1982 Datsun 720 pickup and have just finished replacing the heater bypass hose that was leaking. I posted in a different thread about that, and thank you for your responses.

Now, the dummy that I am, I am unable to locate the coolant temperature sensor, and I tried to find a diagram online, and looked in my Chiltons Manual, but I am unable to locate it. :facepalm:

I don't even know what side of the engine it would be located on, and tried to search for it visually, but was not able to see it, unless I passed over it without realizing that it was what I was searching for. :facepalm:

If someone would be so kind as to point me in the general location, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you kindly in advance.

James

burnzzz

it is on the passenger side front of the engine block. if you look up thru the right side fender well and look near the front of the intake manifold you will see the single pole there to attach the wire to

Return to “Datsun 720”