1976 Datsun 620

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
RWVandervort

When I was in high school, I started mowing the lawn for my neighbors.  They were an elderly couple, and the husband had Alzheimer’s.  There were only a few things he could still do by the time I met them, and that was maintaining his truck and working in his garden.  He was unable to speak, so I never really got to know him very much, but I worked very hard for his wife.  When he passed away she gave me his 1976 Datsun 620.  I bought it from her for a dollar, for tax purposes.  I was taught how to drive with this truck and I drove it until I left for college.  Now I am working on my PhD in Engineering Science and Mechanics, now you have an idea of how much help I am going to need ;), and I want to restore it.

I love this very cool truck.  If anyone has any references, or websites, that I should look at, I would greatly appreciate it.  Any advice to a person that is restoring a vehicle for the first time would also be well received.

Thanks,

Return to “Datsun 620”