1976 280z for sale

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
robertrea
Car: 76' 280z

I'm selling my 1976 280z. it has been a project for the past five years and is now time to move on. I'm asking $15,000, make me an offer.

What I've done :- Rebuilt L28 stock( dipped, full machine work including head, rings, seals, timing, water pump, higher flow oil pump, high output alternator, dual Mishimoto electric fans on an existing aluminum radiator, optima yellow top, rebuilt distributor, EFI delete and dual SU round tops carbs installed, motorsport header and twice pipe exhaust...

- 15 gallon RCI aluminum fuel cell and K&N electric fuel pump

-brake master cylinder and booster

-zed findings floor pans and rails plus bulldog over rails

-carpet, mats, dash cover, console, door cards, Momo Prototipo steering wheel, imported 09 Racing Japan bucket seats, alpine head unit and custom rear speaker box with 2- 6x9 three ways

-full coilovers, a-arms, tension rods, tie rod ends and poly bushings all from Techno Toy Tuning

-BRE style rear spoiler

Much more little stuff through out. The previous owner painted it the orange, not my fav but its an catcher, frenched in the rear pan and put all new rubber. The paint is decent, has some orange peel and a couple minor chips. I have lots of extra parts, including 2 efi sets, engine, some old ac parts and random stuff I salvaged off another 76' 280. more pictures available. email, call or text: *REDACTED* *REDACTED* Robert

robertrea
Car: 76' 280z

Car is located just south of Atlanta Georgia

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”