1974 Datsun 260z Shell and engine

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
Axman
Car: 1974 Datsun 260z

Hey all,
Up for sale is a '74 260z Included is an RB25 in the midst of a rebuild. See pictures included in the CL ad. I can also DM here. The Z was purchased and rebuilt by me and some friends. I decided during Covid id build the car. Life had a different idea. So I am selling her. As you can see in pictures the Engine has tasteful upgrades. Many more parts are included with the sale. DM any questions. Ill listen to any offer.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/d/ ... 17293.html

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR Pictures can also be added as an attachment.

Axman

Roger that. Thanks for the info. My apologies.
Last edited by Axman on Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Axman

Hey all updated the description. Moderator, my apologies.
Up for sale is a '74 260z Included is an RB25 in the midst of a rebuild. See pictures included in the CL ad. I can also DM here. The Z was purchased and rebuilt by me and some friends. I decided during Covid id build the car. Life had a different idea. So I am selling her. As you can see in pictures the Engine has tasteful upgrades. Many more parts are included with the sale. You cannot DM me. To contact me, you can visit the Craigslist link below or text 908-503-6411. Mention this ad and We can set up a viewing. I am asking 20k or best offer. I am motivated to sell and wIll listen to any reasonable offer.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/d/ ... 17293.html

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”