1972 Datsun 240Z car/parts

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
Datzxjr
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT

I have a 1972 Datsun 240Z that's totally stripped down and in parts. My dad passed away and it's a project that he was never able to finish, and I don't have the room or time for it. The engine has been rebuilt and is on a stand in my dad's garage. It probably hasn't been run for many years but looks good and he had a lot of it chromed. The body is in bad shape (I believe), it's under a cover but out in a carport. I don't mind parting it out, if there are any specific parts anyone is looking for let me know or send me a PM. I have boxes and boxes of parts. some new some original. I'm in south Florida if anyone is interested in the complete car/parts.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”