1965 datsun l320

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
datsunMike
Car: 1965 datsun l320
1985 Honda Accord hatchback
1991 Mitsubishi montero rs

So here is my story on how I got my datsun. I was helping a friend move. They had this truck that was all covered in leaves and a couple of sticks. I asked what is that. My friend John and his brother said it's a datsun pick up. That belonged to there dad Paul Puppe. So the day went on helping them move stuff out of the house then we called it a day. Next day comes around went and helped out again after school, it was still there but this time it looked like it was wanting a new home or owner to revive it to its glory days. So a couple of hours later I asked so what's happening with the Truck? They replied with nothing now it was supposed to go to the little brother Sam. So by about 8 or 9 pm I asked again about the datsun. Then there mom asked me if I wanted it because I kept asking about it. So I replied to her with a big fat YES. Then next came how much it was and how my parents would react to the fact I brought without permission. She said it's free for helping us move.

So here is the catch: the datsun had been messed with before. Got it home looked more at it. I'm like all super happy and amazed my first that I got myself is a datsun. But the datsun has issues. Some of them are no driveshaft, radiator, generator and a bunch of other stuff. So now I am looking for all and any parts that are still available to buy for the right price. For any leads or if you got parts please text or call me at 253-314-6897 and email me at [email protected].

Thank you for reading this somewhat story of how I got my datsun. If you want feel free to call for more information.

--Mike O'Donahue

Return to “Datsun 320”