19" Sport Wheels

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
jrosseau
Car: M35 Sport

I'm planning to sell my wheels as I put some Chrome wheels on my M35 Sport. I know that some folks that buy the M35, or M35x would like to have the 19" wheels. As I understand it from Infiniti parts, the wheels cost $950 per wheel, but I'm certainly willing to sell them for less than that.

Two things, please let me know if you're interested, or if you've heard other things around price of the wheels.

James

larry.contrisciano
Car: Infiniti M35 sport 06' and Acura TL 04'

James,

Hi. I just noticed that you are over in Aldan. I am over in Lansdowne. I have a M35 sport as well. I am wondering, do you have the full sized spare/wheel in your trunk? If yes, I might be interested in buying that one. My point is I am only looking for one additional tire/wheel combo, as my car did not come with the upgraded spare. Just a thought. Larry

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Seems like 1000-1500 is a good price for the wheels.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, James.

Please check out our Classified sections too! NICO has forums where you can place the wheels on sale.

Be aware that the Infiniti M wheels have some unusual offsets .. (see stickies in this forum on specifications), so not all users will be able to use these wheels. Please make it a point of letting the potential buyers know that!

I suspect that an M35 or M45 owner, who does not have the Sport models, may be the most likely purchaser!

Good luck with the sale!

Z

Rex
Car: None

elwesso wrote:Seems like 1000-1500 is a good price for the wheels.
For OEM 19's with good tires.

I'd suggest you watch ebay for "completed" auctions that met reserve, but even then the price will vary greatly.

You might be able to get as close as 50% of dealer price, if you were willing to try selling them for a long time and sell 1 at a time.

For example, Wes and I both got the same (he got them first) 350Z track wheels (by Rays) for about the same $$. But mine had like new Bridgestone tires on them (<200 miles). The market will bring different prices at different times.

Good luck, and as Z said, check the offset and even the center bore/hubcentric measurements.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

but once you factor in that you didnt have adequate load rating, i win

jrosseau
Car: M35 Sport

That's very helpful.

And I've read all of the replies so far, thanks for all the help folks.

James

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”