19 Rogue part numbers

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Not sure what the actual part is called, but the plastic tray that protects the engine for the Rogue is missing screws, thus causing it to get damaged. While under there, I noticed there are some screws that are rusted out (prolly some cheapo screws that the greedy crapsan dealer used). I also noticed there is condensation/water in the right side fog light. So what parts and respective part numbers do I need in order to get this fixed up?

Rockhoundrob
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL

Try going here and look up the parts, by using the diagram.
in other words, type in "headlight" and a diagram with part#'s should show up.
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

If you still have one of each screw that you need to replace, just head on over to your local hardware store. All of those big box places have a section for automotive screws in their screw and nail isle.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

So the one fog light that has condensation, was actually burned out. Somehow it was working fine. We also noticed that the left fender has a crap ton of body filler on it, causing the front bumper to make the vehicle look clapped out. I was surprised that a body shop would put a ton of filler on a relatively new vehicle when the first collision happened. Lastly was the engine splash shield; it was missing sooo many screws and clips to the point, some parts were cracked/ripped. It was an easy job to replace.
Rogue One wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:07 pm
If you still have one of each screw that you need to replace, just head on over to your local hardware store. All of those big box places have a section for automotive screws in their screw and nail isle.
Didn’t know about that! I do need new screws for both the daily and the Rogue.

Return to “Rogue Forum”