180SX Sideskirt Partsnumbers

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
f1vefour
Car: 1992 200SX S13

I need some Help with my S13 hatch...
I'm looking for the OEM 180SX Zenki Sideskirts. My Nissan dealer can get me most parts, but I need the parts number.
Does anyone know the numbers for the Zenki skirts? I cannot find them anywhere

Another question: Could I reuse parts of my facelift bumper for the Kouki conversion? I already know, I need the styrofoam and the side brackets for the bumper extensions. Is there anything more I need to order?

Thanks,
Julius

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

We have some guys that work in parts here and maybe they can help if they see this post. Honestly, I'd think the dealerships would be the way to go to get part numbers from their catalogs. Maybe you can use the diagrams on some dealership websites for a Canadian location. Or try these websites or even call them at West Covina Nissan (in CA, home of the NISMO Shop) and Courtesy Nissan (in TX). Both have been very helpful in the past.

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

An alternative is to contact Dorkidori and look into his reproduction side skirts. They’re fiberglass, but are cast to near perfection and very sturdy. Since they’re molded off OE parts, they accepted factory hardware.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”