15 QX80 (adding factory options)

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
fonzi03
Car: 2015 QX80

Hello all, we just got a new to us 15 QX80 and love it, upgraded from an 05 Sequoia.

While buying the car a few options it doesn't have that would be nice to have and are offered as factory options are:
120 Outlet built into rear of center console
Cooled drivers/passenger seat
Second row tumble from button on lower dash

The 120 outlet is straight forward I found the switch, inverter and plug on ebay for ~$125 for all. Two caveats however, 1 I could not find the wire harness for it, 2 I cannot find where it plugs into the factor harness when I opened up the console the other day. Does anyone know where I can find the harness and where it connects inside the center console area?

Cooled drivers/passenger seats, I found the replacement lower dash with the knobs to go from cooled to heat for ~$100 (bonus this includes the second row tumble buttons). I looked up the schematic and it looks like I would need to add two blower motors per seat, could not find wire harness and am unsure if the connector for blower motors is in the floor. It did look like the connector on the lower dash had all the wiring necessary for either heat or cool. Anybody know if the connector for the blower motors is in the floor on models that did not come with it? Also if so where?

Second row tumble, from what I saw it would need a motor added to pull the actuator and that is is (maybe cable along with that motor). I could not find a harness or wiring diagram for this in the dash or under the seat, anybody have any info on it?

I did look at the service manuals on here before posting and could not find detailed wiring diagrams with locations.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome!

I use InfinitiPartsDeal.com as a starting point to get part numbers and pricing. Here's the link to your vehicle 2015 Infiniti QX80 Parts You should be able to get the part number for any wiring harnesses you may need.

Unfortunately I can't answer your other questions, so hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

marctronixx

nissan have different wire harnesses for different trims and it sounds like they only put the harness for the lower trim option you purchased, which makes sense. i know some other manufacturers may just have a "one size fits all" harness, but nissan do things differently.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”