15,000 mile service

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
fshrmn

I have always been leery of getting any recommended services done except my oil changes and timing belt changes for cars that need it. I finally decided that I was going to get the 15k service done on my 03 G35. The place I bought it from here in Phoenix wanted $458. OUCH. I called another dealership across town and they had their price at $100 dollars cheaper. Still way too much for what you get, but I have had some really unfortunate events here and I needed to get my car taken care of on someone elses time besides my own. Anyway I drive my car an extra 30 miles in rush hour traffic to get the better deal. I also had a pinstripe removed.

2 days later when I pick up my car, I am heading home on the freeway and it starts raining. I flip on my windshield wipers and guess what. My drivers side wiper blade is junk and I can't see anything out half of my window. The dealer was closed and it was the begining of the weekend so I haven't contacted them. It says right on my reciept that the wipers were checked. for this kind of money I would expect excellent service. How do I know they did any of the other stuff. I don't like to call and complain anywhere much, but this really really makes me angry. As far as i am concerned I ought to get all my money back. I pay extra money for infiniti service I thought.

Oh well I just wanted to piss and moan some. I left the dealership names out because I don't want to offend anyone that may work there.

fshrmn

fshrmn

On the bright side, after calling the dealer, they were very apologetic and offered to do the service again, or drive to my house and install the wipers. I can deal with mistakes as long as people want to fix them.

fshrmn

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

fshrmn wrote:On the bright side, after calling the dealer, they were very apologetic and offered to do the service again, or drive to my house and install the wipers. I can deal with mistakes as long as people want to fix them.

fshrmn
Cant complain there.Mistakes are ok as long as they are being owned up to.

Fred..

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

That seems awfully expensive for the 15k service. I was thinking mine ran around the $175 mark.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”