13s

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
TrueSlide
Car: Stuff

How much of a investment would it be to get a turbo ka24e to run into the low 13s high 12s. Also can someone list what injectors would fit in a ka24e for a turbo application, Im trying to get info on all the different options for turboing my car.

What stuff can be removed from my car, like wires, hoses, etc etc.

I think the turbo KA could be my easiest route to go.

What cars come factory with a t3/t4 turbo.

Err maybe a better question would be:Would this setup get me into low 13s on street tires:

T3/T4 Turbo w/ Boot Controller About 7-10PSI2 1/2 full exhaust (no cat)PDM CAMJWT ChipLSDElectric Fan And if possible Electric Water PumpNo ACPulley50 Shot of nitrous (Ran through intake)FMICLightweight FlywheelMSD IgnitionBored throttle bodyACT Clutch

If this will not do it, can u tell me what will.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

im no prostar at the track, but if that doesnt put a 240 into 13's, then im getting a civic

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I have never heard of any cars that came factory with a T3/T4. It's a hybrid turbo consisting of parts from two different turbo families, and was developed as a compromise between good response and good efficiency. Most factory turbo set ups are built geared with good response in mind rather than high efficiency since most factory turbo systems only boost mildly. I've only Seen T3/T4s as an aftermarket turbo.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”