13 Maxima window auto rolldown not working

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
NissanMaxLover
Car: 2013 Nissan Maxima

Hello. I recently lost the ability to roll my windows down using my key fob and I've tried everything to get it back. I have replaced and reprogrammed the key fobs, replaced batteries, and I can't seem to get it back. I have recently replaced the driver window switch panel, would that have anything to do with it? Are the door lights somehow connected to this feature? I've replaced the front door lights with Nissan projectors, but that shouldn't be the issue, right? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Could it be a blown fuse? It's about to get HOT and I need this feature back... :rotfl
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

I don't think the auto rolldown will work if the window motor isn't timed. Did you time it after replacing the Master Switch? Also, if it was an aftermarket Master, I've seen some which didn't have proper software to support the function. I've also seen people install lookalike switches with the wrong part number and expect them to work (big not). The Master must communicate with the BCM and passenger slave switch and must be able to Auto its own window for any of that stuff to work.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”