Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:52 pm
- Car: Infiniti M45 sedan base sport
How many amperage of battery is the right specification for my M45 2003 please? Can a 75A or a100A battery provide the necessary crank?
- Posts: 9380
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm
- Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.
- Location: Tampa, FL
Do you mean CCA? Cold Cranking Amp? If so, 75 or 100 is VERY low. Most are 600-700.
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:25 pm
- Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
Dunno the answer, but the OP probably means aH and not CCA. I don't think Nissan specifies aH, I believe their specs are in CCA only.
Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”