10/19/02 Nissan/Infiniti Meet Bowling Green Ky

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

hey mayhem if you brought both your cars that would be awesome. i would love to see them. and zwt86, COME!!! lets get all we can! wicked_s14, i like the way those corners look. i have those bulbs in my headlights that shine kinda blue, and it looks a little strange w/ my corners, cause they are a yellowish color kinda. and then my foglights are yellow, so i have all kinds of colors up there. i want to get corner bulbs that are blue, to kinda match my car : ) (and my headlights)

ZwT86
Car: ridin' around

I would love to come but this saturday isn't gonna work. I'll try to come to the next one. Do any of you Louisville people run at Ohio Valley? cuz I've never seen any 240's out there. Hopefully by the spring I'll have something worthy of running.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

ZwT86 wrote:I would love to come but this saturday isn't gonna work. I'll try to come to the next one. Do any of you Louisville people run at Ohio Valley? cuz I've never seen any 240's out there. Hopefully by the spring I'll have something worthy of running.
I know Cory (OneFastStanza) has run there before. I have not. I have never even been out there. I may get out more once Spring rolls around again.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

ZwT86 wrote:I would love to come but this saturday isn't gonna work. I'll try to come to the next one. Do any of you Louisville people run at Ohio Valley? cuz I've never seen any 240's out there. Hopefully by the spring I'll have something worthy of running.

i don't run there nor have i ever ran a drag strip, but some friends and I from Louisville streets usually met up there on wednesdays when the weather was nice. to cold now.

UncleBen

whats your car run, Chris? well, you have two cars, so whichever one you have run, whats its time?

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

95silviase wrote:awesome repoman!! the more the merrier, lol. this is gonna be alot better than the first meet on the 5th.

I have a pretty solid "yes" from my brother who drives a '93 Altima. He just finished his own custom install stereo, lowered, 18" Voxx wheels, Greddy exhaust, etc. Also a "yes" from a very good friend of mine who has both a '91 240 notch and an '02 Altima on 18" Enkeis. Undecided which to bring though. Any thoughts?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Even though historically our NICO meets never had any 240 SX's, at our last (very successful) meet we had a bunch of them.I know several for sure attendees w/ 240SX for this meet as well.

We have NEVER had a 2k2 Altima at one of our meets. so that would FOR SURE be the car to bring.I would love to have a new gen Altima for one of our meets, whether 2.5 or 3.5, manual or Auto doesnt matter.

There will also be a small token of our appreciation given to whoever drives the furthest to our meet (case of Valvoline SYnPower, full PAO synthetic)

Fred...:)

UncleBen

hey fred can you being me a box of that stuff and i pay you for it saturday? if you can't hook me up, its cool man. i might can find it here, just never tried. 25$ right? oh, and definately have that guy BRING THE ALTIMA!!! those are amazing....one of my favorite cars being made right now. along w/ the new maxima and sentras :D this meet is gonna be HUGE!!!!

Mayhem_J30

95silviase wrote:whats your car run, Chris? well, you have two cars, so whichever one you have run, whats its time?

i have no friggin clue. as i said, i've never ran at a track. both cars feel strong but i'm curious to see what they pull. the J is a VERY heavy car and most would say underpowered. Of course it's those V8 guys saying that. darn Q owners! I guess we'll find out on the 19th. I'm being pesimistic on what to expect so as not to be to dissapointed with the #'s. Maybe I'll trailer in the Tercel.:pface yah right

UncleBen

ohh, you meant you've never run anywhere w/ your cars. i thought you meant just at that one track you were talkin about. i like J's. very nice lookin car. I30's are amazing as well. so do you kno which car you're bringin?

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Hey people we have a sign in on Louisville streats also if you want to sign in there too.Show those Louisville people how much fun NISSAN people have;) http://louisvillestreets.com/forums/sho ... 1258NISSAN

nyx

Yeah guys...I'm not gonna be able to come :( Sorry, I'll be in MA visiting a college. That's the way it is. I'll be there the next time.

Mayhem_J30

95silviase wrote:ohh, you meant you've never run anywhere w/ your cars. i thought you meant just at that one track you were talkin about. i like J's. very nice lookin car. I30's are amazing as well. so do you kno which car you're bringin?

both if i can get these struts in for the I30. Most likely I"m going to miss the Rally's meet and just meet you guys at the vetter museum(first stop right?)Unless you guys decide to leave rally's at 2 i can probably make it.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

I ran last year at Ohio Valley...probably in June or July in a white S14 w/ Nitrous and 300ZX turbo rims....ran a 9.1

As far as the meet goes, I've been checking on the weather...and it doesn't look real promising. I don't think there's going to be a torrential downpour or anything, but I'm not expecting the same beautiful weather as we had two weeks ago.

But, that Turbo Maxima is running....got a ride in it the other day...:D still can't wipe the grin off my face.

For those of you who saw my blue one two weeks ago....got it on the lift last night and pulled the tranny. Switched flywheels and am going to replace the release fork and throwout bearing and hope that the son of a b**** runs halfway decent by Saturday.

Mayhem_J30

cnichols wrote:I ran last year at Ohio Valley...probably in June or July in a white S14 w/ Nitrous and 300ZX turbo rims....ran a 9.1

As far as the meet goes, I've been checking on the weather...and it doesn't look real promising. I don't think there's going to be a torrential downpour or anything, but I'm not expecting the same beautiful weather as we had two weeks ago.

But, that Turbo Maxima is running....got a ride in it the other day...:D still can't wipe the grin off my face.

For those of you who saw my blue one two weeks ago....got it on the lift last night and pulled the tranny. Switched flywheels and am going to replace the release fork and throwout bearing and hope that the son of a b**** runs halfway decent by Saturday.

what's up man, i seen your white one up for sale. do you got your own shop garage or something with a lift? i think a lift for a home garage like they sell in Eastwood magazine would be totally sweet...no more lookin for jack points!

WEATHER: i checked weather.com(that thing is usually completely wrong though) and it said 90% chance of rain for BG. it would be my luck, cold and rainy when i go.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Don't have my own lift unfortunately...almost bought a house with one though.

It's at a local performance shop...my car is on display there and I also know the head mechanic pretty well...not to mention I fix their computer s*** when it goes down. In return, I get a little work done free and get to use some tools.

I use http://www.intellicast.com and it's calling for "periods" of rain on Saturday ONLY..just our f**cking luck. But, it says that the rain won't develop until later that night. Hopefully, it'll wait until LATE at night or they're all be completely wrong.

PalmerWMD

yes the weather report said not until late.

Fred..:)

theTony

nyx wrote:Yeah guys...I'm not gonna be able to come :( Sorry, I'll be in MA visiting a college. That's the way it is. I'll be there the next time.

That's too bad your gonna miss it Wes. Maybe you can make it for the next one. I remember those college visits.. :rolleyes

theTony

cnichols wrote:I use http://www.intellicast.com and it's calling for "periods" of rain on Saturday ONLY..just our f**cking luck. But, it says that the rain won't develop until later that night. Hopefully, it'll wait until LATE at night or they're all be completely wrong.

AND... It's still two days away. How often does the weather change in Kentucky?? I'm hoping for a big change, it not, maybe no rain til real late...

UncleBen

if it rained it would seriously piss me off. i wanna watch some racin! hey nichols thats awesome about your blue car. i hope that this time you can get that dam thing runnin

Mayhem_J30

Everyone, bring your umbrellas and dress warm just incase it does rain. I ain't leavin due to something 2/3 of our planet is covered in.

Repo Man

Mayhem_J30 wrote:Everyone, bring your umbrellas and dress warm just incase it does rain. I ain't leavin due to something 2/3 of our planet is covered in.

:Werd

PalmerWMD

I remebr a Sunady meet we had palnned here.

Couple of months ago, it was well planned too.

Everyone said Oh now eather said it'll rain lets not go.

In the end we a sinlge shower and it was a great meet anyway.

Repo Man

Yeah, and I got my new tires so I won't be doing the skate on the water surface thing anymore. Yea!

UncleBen

does anyone kno what time fred and whoever decided it was gonna start?

PalmerWMD

The vast majority of PPL in Louisville want to meet at 1 pm.but not leave right away and 2ait for the rest of teh louisville crew two of which may be here later than 2pm.

So we wont be in BG any earlier than 2 pm local timeSo lets have the BG meetin at teh corvette museum getting started at 2 pm local time.we might leave Louisville as late as 230 pm which wwould put us in BG as lkate as 3 pm.

So I think everyone thats meeting in BG should shoot for 2 pm local and the loousiville/indy caravan will show up eitehr right away or within 60 minutes or less.

theTony

I'm bringin my big ol golf umbrella! Rain's not gonna make me leave!!

PalmerWMD

Are you bringing the razor too?

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

I'm bringing my umbrello, a couple of canvas chairs, and a big jacket you know us mississippi folk aren't use to the cold weather like ya'll got up yonder

PalmerWMD

Red:I'm glad to see you are still coming.

Return to “Central Region”