Nissan Murano SERVICE MANUALS!

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Click to find your year and view the service manual!

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html

How to use the service manuals:
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/use-ni ... abase.html

car-parts-happy
Car: Datsun 240z

Cheers. I love the look of it.

Heres some more info "The most striking element of the 09 Murano is its new body, Nissan say its been infused with the 'modern art' feel but still maintaining its distinctive looks and attributes to you, the car owner.

The new Murano design also includes an available dual panel power sliding glass moonroof and second row skylight. Other available features include a new foldaway cargo organizer, heated front and rear seats, power liftgate, rain-sensing front wipers and RearView Monitor."

Skiman
Car: 2009 Murano LE AWD

The 2009 Murano Service manuals are a great addition!

Minor problem - manuals CHG and DLK are corrupted. Any way for you to post fixed editions?Thanks Timmbo!

Timmbo

Thanks for the heads up! I will get someone working on it!

ClarkWGriswold
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

I cannot find the file VP on your FSM site? Trying to locate the VSS and Brake wire...

Timmbo

ClarkWGriswold wrote:I cannot find the file VP on your FSM site? Trying to locate the VSS and Brake wire...
Welcome to the Murano Forum! Glad to have as a member of NICOclub!

Not sure what you are talking about, but the VSS and Brake wire are in the AV section, starting page 646 (if you have Bose Audio w/Nav). Anyway you look at it, for all models, it is the AV section. Hope that helps!

TopDoc
Car: 2007 Murano S

Thanks for providing these manuals..a fantastic resource!However the 2007 em.pdf appears to be corrupt as well!Thanks again!

yxxy

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

Timmbo

No problem everyone! Enjoy the Murano Forum and enjoy NICOclub, we are glad to have you here!

whiskey41
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

Thanks Timmbo! This rocks.

Any chance of getting CHG, DLK, FSU, and GW reloaded? They appear to be trashed.

Thanks!

Timmbo

First off, welcome to the Murano Forum, especially our good neigbors from the north! Sorry about the few corrupt files, hopefully at some point we will have them replaced, thanks for the heads up!

mw

New member from over the pond where there are very few Muranos not sure if there are other forum members from the UK? I rented a Murano on my last visit to the US and was so impressed I am thinking of buying one, despite the cost of gas over here. Can you direct me to somehwhere I can download the Owner's Manuals for previous years. Also I assume that the spec of Muranos is the same worldwide?(except of course for the steering wheel being on the correct side over here!)

Regards

MW

Timmbo

mw wrote:New member from over the pond where there are very few Muranos not sure if there are other forum members from the UK? I rented a Murano on my last visit to the US and was so impressed I am thinking of buying one, despite the cost of gas over here. Can you direct me to somehwhere I can download the Owner's Manuals for previous years. Also I assume that the spec of Muranos is the same worldwide?(except of course for the steering wheel being on the correct side over here!)

Regards

MW
Here you go mate!

http://www.nissantechinfo.com/find.aspx?dept_id=10

Czarny_Orzel
Car: 2006 Lexus GS 300 AWD & 2009 Murano LE

Any chance that there is a soft copy (pdf) of the Nav manual available? This would be for a 09 Murano with the full Tech pkg.

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub! Cheers from the Murano Forum! Here is a link to the Nav Manual in PDF!!!

http://www.nissanusa.com/apps/techpubs

Czarny_Orzel
Car: 2006 Lexus GS 300 AWD & 2009 Murano LE

Many Thanks, this is really appreciated! This forum is superb!

govols0511

Timmbo...

Have you heard anything about the CVT on the 09s slipping, from reverse to drive? (see my post on CVT slippage). Mine slips and the dealer tells me its a normal trait of the new CVT. I think it's messed up.

Thakns

Doug Frye

Timmbo

No, I have not heard of any slipping issues on the '09 model. Certainly not normal, I would get the dealer to take care of this ASAP.

govols0511

Thanks for the advice--I believe I'll look into it!~

Any news about the problem of the file DLK.pdf?

Phantomteg

Is there a reference sheet so I don't have to click on each file to see whats in there. I need to find out about the in cabin air filter and how to replace it

Timmbo

No, I am sorry, but there is no index or reference sheet, but with a little time, you can easily find what you are looking for.

jac
Car: 2009 Murano

I used the link for 2009 (hoping to find a manual for the Music Box). I found a long list of pdf files but I can't tell by the file names if any of them have information specific to the Music Box. I'm still struggling with it. I DID eventually come to find out that you have to press the "REC" button image after the light next to it is on so now I'm recording but I'm having trouble getting a list of the artists/albums recorded so that I can select one. As it is now, I have to scroll down through each track one by one to get to the next album/artist and that's a pain. There MUST be a better way.

Thanks!

mccart

Thank you for posting the service manuals. They are a lot of help, but the 2009 Murano Service manuals has a couple of files corrupted files. They are CHG and DLK. Any way you can down load them again?

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub, glad to have you here in the Murano Forum. Sorry about the corrupt files, we are dealing with a lot some significant updates within our website. Hopefully we will have this taken care of shortly.

pathfinder_95
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano SL loaded

Hi there - new to the forum - just wanted to post a reminder that the CHG and DLK pdfs are still corrupt...

Also, just a tip for other people searching the service manuals - once you're downloaded all the pdfs into a folder on your pc, you can open the fwd.pdf (for forward?) which is the Quick Index Reference and it is an index to all the other service manual pdfs - it lists the full name for the other pdfs and you can just click on the one you want from it...

The GI.pdf - the General Information manual - may be useful as it tells you how to use the service manual and contains chapters such as how to diagnose electrical problems, read the diagrams and symbols etc...

If you don't know which manual may contain what you're looking for, you can search for words/terms in all of the service manual pdfs. To do this, open one of them in Adobe Reader and press SHIFT-CTRL-F which will open a dialogue box in which you can specify the folder that you downloaded all the pdfs into.

It will then search for that word/term in all the service manual pdfs (or any pdfs in the specified folder and it's sub-folders)...

Gary

Triker
Car: 2009 Murano

You can simply rename each file to whatever you like. ;)

BillArf
Car: 2011 Murano LE AWD

Anyone have access to the "AV" pdf from the Service Manual for the 2011 Murano..... that's the 2011 Murano ? I need a copy of it. I would like the whole Service Manual for the 2011 Murano but am really hungry for the AV pdf. This forum has an older Service Manual which AV wise does not pertain to the 2011 Murano. Thanks in advance for your assist.

Timmbo

BillArf wrote:Anyone have access to the "AV" pdf from the Service Manual for the 2011 Murano..... that's the 2011 Murano ? I need a copy of it. I would like the whole Service Manual for the 2011 Murano but am really hungry for the AV pdf. This forum has an older Service Manual which AV wise does not pertain to the 2011 Murano. Thanks in advance for your assist.
The AV section (for what you are using it for) is the same as the 2009 or 2010 model.

BillArf
Car: 2011 Murano LE AWD

Timmbo wrote:
BillArf wrote:Anyone have access to the "AV" pdf from the Service Manual for the 2011 Murano..... that's the 2011 Murano ? I need a copy of it. I would like the whole Service Manual for the 2011 Murano but am really hungry for the AV pdf. This forum has an older Service Manual which AV wise does not pertain to the 2011 Murano. Thanks in advance for your assist.
The AV section (for what you are using it for) is the same as the 2009 or 2010 model.

Disregard my post. I have managed to get a hold of the 2011 Murano Service Manual.

Return to “Murano Forum”