08 QX56 seat memory buttons removal...

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
mbrassette
Car: 2008 QX56, Lakeshore Slate

Having problems with the seat memory button function not working. I figured I'd check the buttons first as that could be a quick easy fix if that's the issue. But I can't seem to get them out!? Any tips for removing? I know there are tabs on bottom and sides to push in but I can't seem to free it and don't want to break anything.

marctronixx

getting the service manual would be best. it explains exactly how to remove. its avail on this site.

curious, are other things, like mirror memory, not working ?

mbrassette
Car: 2008 QX56, Lakeshore Slate

Yes, have looked at the service manual. The exploded view of the door panel doesn't help too much though unfortunately -- I didn't see more details on it elsewhere in there, maybe I missed it. Will look again.

Memory doesn't work at all, but all functions of all devices works fine. I realize it could be many things, figured I'd try this first in case I was that lucky!

marctronixx

i *think* you have to remove the door panel to gain access to the switch. it doesn't pop off.
if memory doesn't work, it could be the ADP box (Automatic Drive Positioner). look at the schematics for that as well. that box controls the seats memory.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”