08 QX56 dash cluster? Stereo Question?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
zch20

Does anyone know if the 08 QX cluster will fit in a 07 QX without any modifacations. I like the way the 08 cluster looks much better than the 04-07's and wanted to update mine. Also has anyone taken the cover in front of the stereo/heating, cooling controls off? If so can you tell me if the stereo and navigation controls are all one piece or are they seperate? I'm thinking of removing my factory stereo and putting in a 2 din screen. Also i've seen some headlight covers on a few QX's and wondered if anyone knew where these could be found.Any help would be great!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I am not 100% certain of the answer to that, but I am 99% sure that you WOULD NOT be able to use the cluster from the '08 and drop it into the '07. Everything is quite different, even the hight of the dash. I don't think that would work, and you could potentially run into other complications along the way, I know many of the electronics are different as well.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”