'08 Armada / QX56 Audio System

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Wow! I have to admit, I love the new audio system in my '08 Armada! Between the Compact Flash Drive, XM Radio (had in my '04 QX56), and the Music Box, I am in audio bliss in the new Armada. I love how easy it is to drag and drop MP3's on the the card, and then to be able to see all the song info on the screen just as if it were song on XM. Same can be said about the Music Box as well. You get more than enough information about your music. I also love how you can just spin the dial and whip through the tracks at light speed! CD's are the same way, I have never seen an audio system whip through tracks that fast. It is very cool how you can see a list of all the tracks on the album, and just spin to the song you want to hear. I know this audio system is available on many Nissan / Infiniti models, but if you are looking at a new ride, it may be worth it to pay a few more bucks to get this package, it is sweet!!!!

GrillAg98

Im still pretty ticked off that the tune knob is way the hell on the right side of the console. Whats up with that? The steering wheel tuner only goes from preset to preset unless you hold it down for 2-3 secs. Also why cant we see a screen with XM where you can see at least 4-5 other stations along with the songs currently playing like several XM/Sirius received. One last gripe: It seems to me since they tied the Music Box to the CD, why could they have tied it into the XM or radio, similar to a radio DVR???

Oh well Im being picky....

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I totally agree with you about the tuning knob, on my '04 QX56 there was a tuning button that worked nice. Oh well, the new set up is so much better than the old way!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”